WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Palace Grounds is a unique edifice inspired by the Windsor Castle and built in the Tudor style. The Palace Grounds are famous for another reason - it is on the itinerary of almost all major pop/rock acts visiting the subcontinent. The last year has seen Deep Purple, Bryan Adams, Scorpions have given thrilling concerts in the city. The Palace Grounds also play host to international events like Bangalore IT.COM and Bio.Com.
HOW TO GET HERE
Description of the Direction:
- After Arrival please walk forwards towards the Entrance to catch a Bus or Car or Taxi
- The route will first reach to a World class ring road to left straight to Sadahalli Gate
- From Sadahalli Gate it is extreme straight which reach to Vidya Nagar Junction
- From Vidya Nagar, you pass Sonnapanahalli, Hunasamaranahalli, Yelehanka Pepe factory ...
- After Yelehanka you reach Bangalore Baptist Hospital
- After Bangalore Baptist Hospital you can reach Mekhri Circle
- After Mekhri circle take the straight road Chowdaiah Road to reach Millers Road at left
- In Millers road left you can reach Imperial Restaurant behind which is Hotel Stay Inn - 11th Cross